Friday, August 14, 2009

Well, I thought I would shock everyone and let everyone know that....yes..... I am still around and that I am actually enjoying reading everyone blogs. I've watched so many of you grow up it is so fun to see you in a whole new setting of being married, having children, going to college or missions. I hope you haven't minded that I have used other blogs to get updated on many of you. Mine are so boring I hate to even write anything. I have noticed that many are privatizing their blogs. I think that is such a good idea. At this time I'm not going that way, but will in the future.
I need help right now with costumizing my blog site. How do you get all the cute Layouts?? Can someone with the time help me out?
A couple of updates with the family. Molly and Lance are expecting a new baby in December. Craig is marrying Megan Wright October 10th in the Portland Temple. The reception will be in Eugene. If anyone wants an invite to the reception let me know. Andrew and Danielle are expecting their first baby in January. Amanda is feeling left behind. Most of this everyone probably already knows, but at least I'm writing something.

1 comment:

The Simmons Bunch said...

Way to go mom! You posted something!!!! It's not to hard to blog. You just think that nothing ever happens in your life worth sharing. Oh well, write it anyway. If you want give me you're log-in info and I can change your layout and stuff. Or if not try these websites they MIGHT help:
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

there's a bunch of others if you just do a google search for tutorials