Tuesday, May 27, 2008

II'm still trying to work this blog thing out. It's not quite as easy as the younger generation says it is. But I will prevail. Molly... be prepared when I call you next time to help me out. I've enjoyed seeing other blogs especially the ones about Isaac, Molly and Lance. Great job. In the meantime I've been taking pictures with my new camera so I can put them on the blog. Hoping for better entries in the future. To all friends and family that might look in on this blog. Larry and I send you a big hello and hope you are healthy and happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda! This is Emily Day. I am highly impressed with your blogging efforst! I can't even get my mother to get look at our blog! I miss you guys! I hope all is well there in Oregon.